Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's late, I just got home from work, so this is going to be brief.

It was a laaaame night. I'm starting to get the feeling that this is the norm for Thursdays in general. I didn't count yet, but I think I barely broke $200 after tip out. I'm going to reconsider making this part of my schedule, because in my experience the Wednesdays I have walked in have been consistently better.

I don't have anything to compare it to, but I think the way my club sets up the schedules is pretty fair. You pick a minimum of three shifts, and it can be whatever three you want. Scheduling starts on Thursdays and ends on Saturdays, so there is a chance that a shift will fill up, but I've never had that problem. And you can choose to walk in any night you want, as long as it's before 8-9ish.

Alright well I'm about to pass out. Oh yeah, got pulled over on the way home for not quite making that yellow light I thought I was going to (whoops). I guess it didn't hurt to be wearing big fake eyelashes and giving the officer one of the extra promo t-shirts I had, but I drove off without even a warning. Such is the life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment